Today we took a trip to this local event which is not normally our sort of thing, however our son is very much into tractors, diggers, fire engines etc so we thought it would be a nice treat for him to visit and see all of them.
It was £6 per adult to get in, this was quite high I thought but there were demonstrations and things going on so if it's your kind of thing it's probably a reasonable price. We quite enjoyed looking at the variety of vehicles available. There were a huge range of fire engines from different eras, an ambulance and police car which the children could sit in and look through, a craft fair and a range of stalls and food stands.
Thomas loved it as much as we thought he would and was amazed by pretty much everything. Here's a few photos from the day.
- Earls Barton Fire & Rescue Show & Festival of Tran...
- Hello Fresh, Hello Delicious!
- Decorated Post It Gifts
- Hairspray at The Castle Theatre - Wellingborough
- Free Father's Day Printable
- New canvas designs. I'm loving them!
- Making wooden name blocks
- "From the Herd" Stamp Set Card
- Tea & Tealight Gift Box
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2014 (18)