These designs went down really well last year, I transfered them to canvas and used them as gifts. People just loved the simple but really lovely sentiment of them. So, this year I'm going to give them away. You can download them in Red, Blue, Green & Aqua.
I used Mod Podge to transfer these to canvas, I found that people preferred to have a border around them which was good because that was the easiest way to do it! I bought canvas from The Works and Mod Podge from Amazon. You simple use the Mod Podge to glue the image down, then once dry you apply Mod Podge over the image too. Don't worry it dries clear and looks great.
- Earls Barton Fire & Rescue Show & Festival of Tran...
- Hello Fresh, Hello Delicious!
- Decorated Post It Gifts
- Hairspray at The Castle Theatre - Wellingborough
- Free Father's Day Printable
- New canvas designs. I'm loving them!
- Making wooden name blocks
- "From the Herd" Stamp Set Card
- Tea & Tealight Gift Box
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2014 (18)