Proud Mum Alert!!
On Saturday I took my children to the matinee performance of Hairspray which was performed by a local organisation, Theatreworkz. Thomas had developed a love for the film as he loves music and dancing and I had wanted to see the theatre performance, so I took the risk on taking a 4 and 2 year old. I'm sure I don't need to tell you Mums & Dads how nervous I was. The risk of ending up not watching the show due to a screaming unhappy child was high. As it happens, my children did me proud. Not only did they sit and watch quietly for the whole show but they danced along and came home singing songs.
The show itself was really well put together and the acting, singing and music was fantastic. Here's a little picture of my kids before the show getting excited!
- Earls Barton Fire & Rescue Show & Festival of Tran...
- Hello Fresh, Hello Delicious!
- Decorated Post It Gifts
- Hairspray at The Castle Theatre - Wellingborough
- Free Father's Day Printable
- New canvas designs. I'm loving them!
- Making wooden name blocks
- "From the Herd" Stamp Set Card
- Tea & Tealight Gift Box
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2014 (18)