I'm loving making these canvas designs, a lot because I haven't seen anyone else doing them but also because I'm a card maker at heart - but there are so many people doing it I rarely make them these days. Putting designs on to canvas is similar to making cards but without having to come up with a greeting! I get to show off my creativity that I would normally display on cards on a medium that people can display and keep forever.
Here are my latest designs. Actually my 4 year old daughter designed the pink one after seeing my original design. I've got used to the fact that whenever I make something new, my daughter will always want one made for her!
- Earls Barton Fire & Rescue Show & Festival of Tran...
- Hello Fresh, Hello Delicious!
- Decorated Post It Gifts
- Hairspray at The Castle Theatre - Wellingborough
- Free Father's Day Printable
- New canvas designs. I'm loving them!
- Making wooden name blocks
- "From the Herd" Stamp Set Card
- Tea & Tealight Gift Box
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2014 (18)