Another freebie from me! If you are looking for something for your children to give to Daddy, why not print off this cute survey and fill it in with the children's answers? I have designed it to be printed off at A4 size and even included a space for a photograph of Dad or your favourite one of the kids with Dad at 4x6" size.
You could even frame it as a gift for Father's Day which is Sunday 21st June (yes this Sunday!) in the UK. I know I will be doing one with each of my kids, I'll share the result next week once Daddy has seen it! DOWNLOAD NOW.
I have another free Father's Day printable available here.
If you like this free printable, please share it and pin it! Thanks!
- Get a free £5 Amazon gift voucher with TopCashback...
- Simple two tone Curvy Keepsake gift box
- Simple Graduation Curvy Keepsake Box
- Make your own gift bags with the fabulous Gift Bag...
- Curvy Keepsake - An Apple for the Teacher Gift
- Dinosaur Heaven! Chalkboard paper with No Bones Ab...
- Top 10 Father's Day Ideas
- All about my Dad - FREE printable for Father's Day...
- My little lego person and a busy weekend!
- Stamp a Stack PLUS new in colours from Stampin' Up...
- No cook playdough that the kids love!
- Father's Day Gift - To Do List!
- 30 Random Acts of Kindness for my 30th Birthday
- Father's Day wooden peg sign
- Latest work in progress. Wooden welcome sign
- Flashback Friday! 5th Wedding Anniversary today!
- Proud Photographer & Mummy Moment
- Scraps! We've all got them.....
- ▼ June (19)
- ► 2014 (18)