As it's my 5th wedding anniversary today I thought it would have a flashback Friday to these fab save the date cards I made for our wedding :)
Now that we've booked the church I thought I'd better get the save the date cards out seems as it's a Friday and some people will need more notice!
Following on from the idea of beer mat calendars I've used up some white card that I was given for free and stuck some 12x12 papers to it. Then run it through the sizzix with my new best friends nestabilities and used the crop-o-dile to make a hanger hole (cheaper than magnets!) Here are just a few of the ones I've finished today, it's the most productive day I've ever had I think!
Papers: Papermania scrumptious (absolutley LOVE these!!)
Nestabilities: Labels One & Large Circles
- Get a free £5 Amazon gift voucher with TopCashback...
- Simple two tone Curvy Keepsake gift box
- Simple Graduation Curvy Keepsake Box
- Make your own gift bags with the fabulous Gift Bag...
- Curvy Keepsake - An Apple for the Teacher Gift
- Dinosaur Heaven! Chalkboard paper with No Bones Ab...
- Top 10 Father's Day Ideas
- All about my Dad - FREE printable for Father's Day...
- My little lego person and a busy weekend!
- Stamp a Stack PLUS new in colours from Stampin' Up...
- No cook playdough that the kids love!
- Father's Day Gift - To Do List!
- 30 Random Acts of Kindness for my 30th Birthday
- Father's Day wooden peg sign
- Latest work in progress. Wooden welcome sign
- Flashback Friday! 5th Wedding Anniversary today!
- Proud Photographer & Mummy Moment
- Scraps! We've all got them.....
- ▼ June (19)
- ► 2014 (18)