Here is my first gift bag made with the gift bag punch board. Ok, it wasn't the first, it's the first one I'm willing to share! I only ruined 1 by not reading the instructions properly and 1 came out ok but the pattern on the paper was upside down! But still the 3rd attempt was perfect so I teamed it with Cherry Cobbler ribbon. If you like to give gifts but prefer gift bags then this is the tool for you! I'm also planning on using this for a few of my random acts of kindness.
- Get a free £5 Amazon gift voucher with TopCashback...
- Simple two tone Curvy Keepsake gift box
- Simple Graduation Curvy Keepsake Box
- Make your own gift bags with the fabulous Gift Bag...
- Curvy Keepsake - An Apple for the Teacher Gift
- Dinosaur Heaven! Chalkboard paper with No Bones Ab...
- Top 10 Father's Day Ideas
- All about my Dad - FREE printable for Father's Day...
- My little lego person and a busy weekend!
- Stamp a Stack PLUS new in colours from Stampin' Up...
- No cook playdough that the kids love!
- Father's Day Gift - To Do List!
- 30 Random Acts of Kindness for my 30th Birthday
- Father's Day wooden peg sign
- Latest work in progress. Wooden welcome sign
- Flashback Friday! 5th Wedding Anniversary today!
- Proud Photographer & Mummy Moment
- Scraps! We've all got them.....
- ▼ June (19)
- ► 2014 (18)