Thursday, 4 June 2015
Proud Photographer & Mummy Moment
I'm really proud that the local magazine asked me to provide an image for the cover. Not only because it means that someone believes I'm good at what I do but also because out of a selection of images sent over it was one of my boy that was chosen.
This magazine is distributed to pre-schools and local libraries etc throughout several towns and villages locally so I am very proud!
- Get a free £5 Amazon gift voucher with TopCashback...
- Simple two tone Curvy Keepsake gift box
- Simple Graduation Curvy Keepsake Box
- Make your own gift bags with the fabulous Gift Bag...
- Curvy Keepsake - An Apple for the Teacher Gift
- Dinosaur Heaven! Chalkboard paper with No Bones Ab...
- Top 10 Father's Day Ideas
- All about my Dad - FREE printable for Father's Day...
- My little lego person and a busy weekend!
- Stamp a Stack PLUS new in colours from Stampin' Up...
- No cook playdough that the kids love!
- Father's Day Gift - To Do List!
- 30 Random Acts of Kindness for my 30th Birthday
- Father's Day wooden peg sign
- Latest work in progress. Wooden welcome sign
- Flashback Friday! 5th Wedding Anniversary today!
- Proud Photographer & Mummy Moment
- Scraps! We've all got them.....
- ▼ June (19)
- ► 2014 (18)