Wednesday, 29 July 2015
2nd random act of kindness presented itself to me!
I approached her and asked if she was ok and she said she had changed her mind about making a phone call however I was worried that she might have been trying to call a taxi to get home so wasn't happy to leave her. I offered her my phone which she said yes to so she showed me the number which I typed in and hit go and she called home. She only wanted to let someone know that she had come out to the hairdressers but she was grateful as she had worried that they wouldn't know where she had gone and didn't want them to panic!
- Stampin' Up! Colours - Pretty butterfly boxes with...
- 2nd random act of kindness presented itself to me!...
- Colour Your Own Robot Card with Stampin' Up! suppl...
- Flower Shop Thank You card using washi tape and pu...
- Ways with Washi....waste not want not.
- First Random Act of Kindness!
- Yep I'm using the C-word....Christmas!!
- Desktop post it note holder with cherry on top DSP...
- A whole lot of lovely.....that's you!
- Fed up of putting money in a card? Try this!
- Teacher thank you gifts that will brighten their d...
- Pretty thank you tags using Stampin' Up! supplies
- Punch Art Cards with Stampin' Up! punches
- Baker Boxes of Delight!
- A Star Spangled Card for my USA friends!
- Got a lego fan in the house? Try this unique gift ...
- ▼ July (16)
- ► 2014 (18)