I'm a little bit in love with the way this project turned out. It's by far not perfect but I think it fits nicely. I used the treat bag thinlits and some of the gorgeous new schoolhouse designer series paper. Then added a birthday tag from the Big News stamp set. Inside there is a little card that pulls out and says BYOP* Buy your own present! I did cheat a little and used an old hostess set but the bike fitted so well with the new DSP. Much better than just putting the cash in with the card right?
- Stampin' Up! Colours - Pretty butterfly boxes with...
- 2nd random act of kindness presented itself to me!...
- Colour Your Own Robot Card with Stampin' Up! suppl...
- Flower Shop Thank You card using washi tape and pu...
- Ways with Washi....waste not want not.
- First Random Act of Kindness!
- Yep I'm using the C-word....Christmas!!
- Desktop post it note holder with cherry on top DSP...
- A whole lot of lovely.....that's you!
- Fed up of putting money in a card? Try this!
- Teacher thank you gifts that will brighten their d...
- Pretty thank you tags using Stampin' Up! supplies
- Punch Art Cards with Stampin' Up! punches
- Baker Boxes of Delight!
- A Star Spangled Card for my USA friends!
- Got a lego fan in the house? Try this unique gift ...
- ▼ July (16)
- ► 2014 (18)