Friday, 31 July 2015
Stampin' Up! Colours - Pretty butterfly boxes with candle gifts
I've made these cute little boxes in the Stampin' Up! regal colours. I really do love how beautiful the colour collections are and that it's so easy to make beautiful things! These boxes have 3 candles in each (4 would have been more symmetrical I know but it was a squeeze!)
If you are going to be making these I can't recommend a "Simply Scored" board enough. You can mark up where you need to score and make a batch so easily! I always get my candles in the sale, Sainsbury's seems to always have them on offer.
Here is my latest batch of "brights" colours getting ready to be decorated.
- Stampin' Up! Colours - Pretty butterfly boxes with...
- 2nd random act of kindness presented itself to me!...
- Colour Your Own Robot Card with Stampin' Up! suppl...
- Flower Shop Thank You card using washi tape and pu...
- Ways with Washi....waste not want not.
- First Random Act of Kindness!
- Yep I'm using the C-word....Christmas!!
- Desktop post it note holder with cherry on top DSP...
- A whole lot of lovely.....that's you!
- Fed up of putting money in a card? Try this!
- Teacher thank you gifts that will brighten their d...
- Pretty thank you tags using Stampin' Up! supplies
- Punch Art Cards with Stampin' Up! punches
- Baker Boxes of Delight!
- A Star Spangled Card for my USA friends!
- Got a lego fan in the house? Try this unique gift ...
- ▼ July (16)
- ► 2014 (18)