Tuesday, 21 July 2015
Ways with Washi....waste not want not.
Who doesn't love washi tape? If you don't know what it is, you are missing out and if you do know what it is, you love it right?
Well here is a little trick to get some great results! I started with a piece of card that I'd mounted to another (wonky!!) and then stamped on it and messed that up too....hence it was in my scraps file. I covered part of it in washi tape (covering the stamped image, you couldn't see through but some darker images you might be able to) then simply used a punch to create a unique embellishment to put on a Christmas card or tag.
I used the 2014-2016 in colour washi tape from Stampin' Up! and the Tree punch.
- Stampin' Up! Colours - Pretty butterfly boxes with...
- 2nd random act of kindness presented itself to me!...
- Colour Your Own Robot Card with Stampin' Up! suppl...
- Flower Shop Thank You card using washi tape and pu...
- Ways with Washi....waste not want not.
- First Random Act of Kindness!
- Yep I'm using the C-word....Christmas!!
- Desktop post it note holder with cherry on top DSP...
- A whole lot of lovely.....that's you!
- Fed up of putting money in a card? Try this!
- Teacher thank you gifts that will brighten their d...
- Pretty thank you tags using Stampin' Up! supplies
- Punch Art Cards with Stampin' Up! punches
- Baker Boxes of Delight!
- A Star Spangled Card for my USA friends!
- Got a lego fan in the house? Try this unique gift ...
- ▼ July (16)
- ► 2014 (18)